This VW Microbus, could be the new camper van. What do you think?
- What it is: A modern interpretation of the original Volkswagen Bus.
- Why it matters: Like the Beetle, the original Bus remains a strong emotional draw for boomers.
- Platform: Front-engine, front-drive platform related to Golf, Jetta, and Passat.
- Powertrain: Turbocharged, four-cylinder gasoline and diesel engines; a hybrid is a strong possibility.
- What might go wrong: It will likely be built in Europe, which means that this Microbus may have a mega price.
- Estimated arrival and price: Debuts in the fall of 2013 with sales beginning in 2014. A sticker price of $30,000 would be necessary to compete, but we expect it to be closer to $40,000Volkswagen Microbus 2014 is ready to show its new model of microbus until the last 10 years ago VW shows off microbus segment. This car will be built in Europe and would become the competitor of Honda Adyddey, Nissan Quest, and also Toyota Sienna. The final motivation for this New VW Microbus is to maximize the investment in the group MQB “matrix” platform.
Volkswagen Microbus 2014
Volkswagen Microbus 2014 price will start from $30,000, but we expect it to be closer to $40,000. Volkswagen Microbus 2014 Release Date is held in the fall of 2013 with sales beginning in 2014.
Interior, it is design in minimalist concept on 2014 Volkswagen Microbus. There are gauges and control group around the steering wheel and also pair of slim-section 3-passenger bench seats which can be folded to create a makeshift bed.
Volkswagen Microbus styled under VW Geoup design, Walter deSilva and also VW brand deputy, Klaus Bischoff. New VW design will show its characteristic, such as, a basic box with rounded lines, a bulldog nose with oversize VW logo, a gently curved windshield, a space-efficient wheels-at-the-corners stance, and 4 conventionally hinged side doors instead of rear sliders or the original T1 s dual French rear doors.
Volkswagen Microbus 2014 would be available with turbocharged, four-cylinder gasoline and diesel engines; a hybrid is a strong possibility. VW said that the 2014 Volkswagen Microbus will be 3,200 pound curb weight would be running from 0 to 62 mph in 11.5 seconds with the power of 199 pound feet of torque. Further, 170 h 2.5 liter in five-cylinder, 2000 hp 2.0 liter turbo-four and 140 hp 2.0 liter TDI turbodiesel-four will equipped by Front wheel Drive. The six-speed manual and six-speed automatic function are both available.