Long Weekender Camper Conversion
Similar to the Weekender Camper, but you have a little more luxuries with 240v power management system and a Waeco Crx 50 fridge giving you more time to choose your adventure. The Long Weekender really gets your van moving towards a full camper but at a budget that is in the middle of our range. This is a good way to get started if you want to use you’re van for slightly longer trips or possibly venture abroad, just remember that if a pop top is required it needs to be first on the list before any conversion work takes place.
With the Long Weekender, we fit windows, insulate, carpet lining, flooring , Rusty Lee rock and roll ¾ width bed. A unit with storage space running along one side of the van. This unit will have an area for a fridge, 2 cupboards under the worktop and a wardrobe area at the rear.
The split charge relay and leisure battery give you peace of mind and ensure that the van battery is in tip top condition when you’re ready to set off and the simple to use pms will be charging and running all the vans electrics when plugged into a hook up.
- 2 x windows 1 fixed 1 opening windows
- Carpet Choice of colours
- Insulation (recycled plastic/dodo liner)
- Altro Flooring inc insulation. Choice of colours
- 12v led lights
- Genuine VW High Side/Rear wide Steps
- Stainless smev 2 burner hobs/sink
- Waeco CRX50
- Gas cert and regulator
- Water tank 10l
- Submersible Water pump
- 12/240v pms 3 power management system
- 1 USB Point
- 2 3 pin 240v sockets
- 1 12v Cigar socket
- Storage nets
- 12v leisure battery and split charge system
- ¾ width rusty lee rock and roll bed with custom upholstery and gas strut closing
- Thermal Blackout Blinds
- Full side units with wardrobe and tambour door
- Underbed boards with access doors
Please contact us for a quote.