Weekender Camper Conversion
Similar to the Day Camper, but you have more space, more power, more water and more time to choose your adventure. The Weekender really gets your van moving towards a full camper, but on a budget that is a bit more affordable. This is a good way to get started if you want to use your van and spread the cost between a full conversion, just remember that if a pop top is required it needs to be first on the list before any conversion work takes place.
With the day camper again we fit windows, insulate, carpet lining, flooring , a smart bed rock and roll ¾ width bed, a unit with storage space running along one side of the van – this unit will have an area for a fridge to be fitted, 2 cupboards under the worktop and a wardrobe area at the rear.
The split charge relay and leisure battery give you peace of mind and ensure that the van battery is in tip top condition when you’re ready to set off. If you are looking to be able to use your van connected to campsite 240v points then check the long weekender with 240v power management system. Perfect for longer trips.
Campervan Conversion Specification
- 2 x windows
- 12v led lights
- Stainless smev 2 burner hobs/sink
- Gas cert and regulator
- Water tank 25l
- Submersible Water pump
- 12v panel with batt meter
- Storage nets
- 12v leisure battery and intelligent split charge
- ¾ width rusty lee rock and roll bed with custom upholstery
- Thermal Blackout Blinds
- Full side units with wardrobe
- Under bed panels with doors
- 12v Cigar socket
Price: SWB £8,500.00 inc VAT
Other optional extras
- Waeco crx50 fridge – £735.00 inc VAT
- 145w flexi slimline solar panel – £630.00 inc VAT
- 240v power management system x2 240 3 pin 1x usb 1x 12v cigar – £756.00 inc VAT